- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix the crushed cereal, flour, and seasoning blend. Dip chicken tenders in the butter, then press in the cereal mixture to evenly coat. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.