1. Start 1 cup of rice with 2 cups of water in the rice cooker or in a pan.
2. Defrost 1/4 – 1/2 pound of ground beef, cook in a small frying pan on medium heat until no longer pink. Add 1/2 a packet of taco seasoning with 1 tablespoon of water and stir to combine. Set aside.
3. Open and heat one can of black beans or refried beans on the stove or microwave. (Remember to put the beans in a bowl or pan, don’t cook the beans in the can!)
4. Grate 1/2 cup of cheese
5. Chop the following toppings:
1 cup of lettuce
1/4 cup green or red pepper
1 green onion
1/2 cup slice olives
6. Get out some tortillas.
7. Set all ingredients on the table and let everyone make their own burritos.
**Other items to go with burritos are sour cream, salsa, corn and chips**